[GBU] The Most Dangerous Island || Round 04 - 2“DUMB4SS3S.”[GBU] The Most Dangerous Island || Round 04 - 2 by ~Frey-ofthe-Arcane
B3RT overlooked the blue hole from above, merely watching as Remien and Samuel fell. He slowly zipped closer, observing the ensuing splash and struggle to surface. The human did not move. Not even his base instincts inclined him to push. He was curled in a ball, and sinking.
Samuel, steaming and in pain, would not stand for it. The canine dragged his master toward the shore, paddling as hard as he could.
“H4H4H4, L00K 4T TH3M N00BS G0.”
Progress was slow.
Consciousness was slower still in returning, but when it came about, Rem was left wishing for the blackness anew. He strove for it, in fact, but the bliss of oblivion was not so easy to come by. He clung hard- too hard, he was sure -to his friend, who kept swimming with purpose.
Sam was tough. Rem was confident he would pull them out of this jam. Even so, when a new light shone in the form of a Dewgong come to the rescue, he felt better. He relaxed, and allowed himself to slip away. . .
[GBU] The Most Dangerous Island || Round 04 - 1“I hope you’re all wearing decent shoes, because the challenge for this round will require sure footing! Today you’ll be exploring Fa’ana Island’s cave system!”[GBU] The Most Dangerous Island || Round 04 - 1 by ~Frey-ofthe-Arcane
Even groggy as he was, looking down at his bandaged but otherwise bare feet, Rem knew he was gonna be in for a fun time. Torn between a scowl and a smile, it was a strange look he pinned on Rowan as she continued. Now, Rem was fine with early mornings… But there was ‘early,’ and then there was ‘ungodly hour of the morning.’
Rowan’s speech over, two of the final four dispersed, leaving Rem with his opponent. She hadn’t perked up much since the end of the round three intermission, but seemed to be in slightly better spirits. Slightly.
“They didn’t cancel after all…” She was smiling, but hesitant.
“You’re still on about that?” Rem replied, laying a brief hand on her shoulder as he walked past.
PE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS10 useful and not very known Photoshop tricksPE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS by ^Thiefoworld
1. Saving your .psd with all layers hidden makes a smaller file compared to saving it with all layers visible.
2. You can use the Crop Tool to quickly increase the canvas size of an image by holding down Ctrl + Alt whilst dragging the Crop Tool outside the current canvas.
3. If you want to see only one of your layers at a time, hold down Alt whilst clicking the eye icon of the layer. (do it again to show all layers again)
4. Holding down Alt while in a dialog box turns the Cancel button into a Reset button, so you can reset the values back to default.
5. If you want to just quickly check a very heavy .psd file, you can hold down Shift + Alt while clicking the Open button. This way Photoshop will open a flattened version of the file.
6. You can change the gray background that surrounds your image with the Paint Bucket Tool, just hold down Shift and make click on the background.
7. Not a very unknown tip, but if y